Monday, December 2, 2013

white sheath dress...in winter!

This is another piece I got from my mom and I absolutely could not wait until spring to wear it--way too long! I love the simple shape and how it fits me. I styled it for a family party. I love the bright colors, with a bit of sparkle in the shoes.







Outfit details-shoes-madden girl-scarf-gap-bow hair tie-forever 21-dress-talbots-tights-american apparel-top-gap-bracelet-brighton-earrings-macys.

I am really enjoying the concept of bringing summery clothes into winter. This really makes your closet seem endless! Dark colors can get so blah and its really cheerful to use bright and summery colors even in cold weather. Even lighter fabrics are getting use in the cold, like a silky pleated skirt with a chunky sweater- awesome contrast of textures! (I have both of these items :) )

Here are some similar items:
cobalt blue tee
white linen dress
ruched sheath dress

How would you style a white dress in winter?


Check out my recent rainy day outfit post!

Linkups:
The Style Record
Life of Meg
Lipgloss and Crayons

3 comments:

  1. You're a doll! Thanks for stopping by EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wear white in the colder months!!! I love how you paired it with the blue!!

    XO Barbie

    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...wayy more cheerful than black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...